What is Amino Go™?
Amino Go™ is a stimulant free intra workout formula designed to enhance performance and help you to train longer and harder. It combines amino acids with natural isotonic coconut water to enhance strength, speed, power and endurance, whilst keeping you hydrated and fuelled throughout your workout.
So what is it and how does it work? Well, this is the information on from GoNutritions website - click here to see full details and get yours.
What's in Amino Go™ and how does it benefit training?
- IBCAA made up from leucine, isoleucine and valine in a 2:1:1 ratio promotes muscle protein synthesis (muscle building) and recovery whilst preventing muscle protein breakdown.
- Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the working muscles and helps to promote glycogen replenishment.
- Taurine increases vascularity and blood flow to the working muscles, helping to deliver vital nutrients during your workout.
- Beta alanine buffers lactic acid reducing muscular fatigue
- citrulline malate & beetroot to enhance nitric oxide production and increase blood flow and muscular pump.
- Cocopure™ coconut water per serving. This natural isotonic is high in electrolytes, vitamins and minerals to ensure that you remain hydrated throughout your workout. Coconut Water has been boosted with a further 100mg of electrolytes
- Vitamin C antioxidant to protect against free radicals which are produced during intense training and can cause cell damage.
Who should take Amino Go™?
Amino Go™ is ideal for all those that partake in intense exercise, regardless of your goals or training type. Its perfect for supporting optimum performance in both strength and endurance athletes.
How should I use Amino Go™?
Take it during your workout to support performance. Add three-quarters of a large scoop to 200ml + of water in your GN™ Blender Bottle and sip throughout your workout. or during the day.
How good is your Amino Go™?
Amino Go™ is manufactured at GoNutritions own in-house production facility, to ensure full traceability and value for money. All ingredients are high quality and are sourced direct from leading UK and European suppliers with full certification. There are no proprietary blends, meaning the exact breakdown of all the active ingredients have been declared.
Amino Go comes in 2 flavours, cherry burst and Cola Burst -which tastes like cola bottle sweets! I compete in drug tested sport so their in-house facility and transparency policy gives me some reassurance that the supplements i take are safe. This supplement is so convenient having all the vital ingredients in one powder, making it great for travelling. The other supplement I swear by and add to this at certain points in my training year is Creatine, which works great in combination with Amino Go- helping me make further strength and performance gains.
So basically thats all the reasons why i love it.... but are there any downsides?
Well, the only thing i would change are the sweeteners (sucralose) as i prefer my supplements as natural as possible. So, as i take out artificial sweeteners from my diet when i get close to competition (bodybuilding) i use this supplement up to a couple of weeks before i hit the stage and then i will take it out, but its the only artificially sweetened supplement i use, so im not too concerned. For athletics competitions i would use this up to and on the day of a race.
If i could only take one supplement, this probably be it!