- dressing gown and flip flops- backstage comfort and minimal tan damage caused!
- latex disposable gloves for tanning / glazing
- baby wipes- just useful!!!
- paper towels in case you start to get hot and sweat a bit, dab! Also great to cover bikini if tanning backstage.
- safety pins just in case of suit malfunction
- towel / blanket - to chill out on or cover seats so you don't leave your tan behind and the fed a nice cleaning bill!
- loo roll, just in case the backstage loos run out!
- water- regardless of if you dehydrate or not, its a good idea to have some with you, useful if you are called for drug testing!
- ipod / mp3 to listen to posing music or just stay calm backstage
- if you have more than one round / outfit etc, clear ziplock bags to keep everything organised can be very useful!
Tuesday, 27 January 2015
Figure & Bikini Competitors: Show Day Bag Packing List!
Posted by Julia Hubbard